Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 1 of Macros Plan

Well, it's been over a week since my last post.  Blogger fail right here!  I wanted to do a quick update on my macros plan that I started last Monday.  The first week went very well.  I had a few small slip ups here and there, but I did lose 4 pounds so I must have done something right!  I stuck to the plan Ashley created for me and the only problem I had was trying to eat all the food each day.  There were a few days that I didn't.  I haven't had the craving for 'junk' food like I normally have.  We went to a baseball game Saturday and I bypassed the Dippin' Dots and hot dogs.  I did share some nachos with my daughter for lunch.  I asked them to put the cheese on the side and I sparingly dipped my chips!  Again this week I chose to stick to the plan Ashley gave me but I plan to try and create my own meals next week.  Anybody else experimenting with macros? 

1 comment: